- strategy business instruction
- logical argument construction
- confident and personal communication skills
Feedback & Customization
- real-time and logged corrections
- diagnosis of workplace difficulties
- specific industry materials, tasks, training method
Experience & Dedication
- wide knowledge of private/public sector
- limited number of clients to ensure high quality
- reliable and strong reputation with partner clients
Leading teams in different countries and cultures.
Practical tips and examples that can be applied today.
'The bottom line? Although you may have been a very successful leader in your own culture, if you hope to motivate and engage people around the globe, you will need a multifaceted approach. Today it is no longer enough to know how to lead the Dutch way or the Mexican way, the American way or the Chinese way. You must be informed enough and flexible enough to choose which style will work best in which cultural context and then deliberately decide how to adapt (or not) to get the results you need.*
Link to article:
An interesting algorithm for political speeches developed by UMASS Amherst.
'All the user has to do is specify whether the speech is for a Democrat or a Republican, and whether it is in support of or in opposition to something. Armed with this information the program produces a speech that falls into one of four categories: Democrat for <x>, Democrat against <x>, Republican for <x> or Republican against <x>.'